For general requests and information, e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Resources Limited, provides a full slate of services to support your international human resource needs, including a comprehensive set of survey resources and consulting services.
Our state-of-the-art Global Payment Service Bureau, provides payment solutions, including such leading edge technologies as MicroCash ATM Cards, Web based expense reporting and reimbursement, as well as International wire transfer and direct deposit services.
Total Remuneration Survey
Performance management, strategy/pay analysis, reward systems
Cash Plan Design and Implementation
Development of salary methodology and structure with operating support
Competitive Practice Analysis
Review of any human resources plan, policy, or practice
Employee Benefit Plan Design
Benchmarking and structure counseling
Tax Avoidance Strategy
Advice and counsel for tax effective delivery of cash and allowances
Expatriate Package Structuring
Formulating the best practice for the delivery of cash- and non-cash pay
League surveys and comparisons by nationality by location for all forms of cash and non-cash pay.
Surveys of all forms of pay by industry sector for 125 countries including USA
Executive and Directors
Top executive surveys by sector by country
Cash pay outs and targets by job family or sector
Surveys for structural and at-risk pay
Merit and CPI
Actual and projected merit awards for over 125 countries (including CPI)
Labor Union Pay Rates
Skilled and semi-skilled pay rates by country by sector
Area Wage Rate Differentials
Pay rates by position level, job family and area
Global Automobile Standards
By level on the basis of all recognized job evaluation methodologies
The structure of current plans with statutory requirements by country
Non-statutory plans and pay elements by level by country
Reports and comparisons of point-to-point costs for rental and purchase
INTERNATIONAL ASSIGNEE SERVICE BUREAU
Executive Resources Limited is offering a "turn key" service to organizations, who require professional services for outsourcing the various elements of expatriate administration. The service is all-inclusive in that all aspects of relocation, payroll delivery, tax (US and foreign) insurance, and remuneration package development and administration are provided. For a reasonable initiation charge and a monthly service charge ranging from $400 to $1,500 (excluding direct reimbursements) ERL will provide a practical business solution for expatriates assigned abroad. A list of basic services follows:
International Assignment Budgeting
- Assignment cost estimate preparation- all components of assignment.
- Assignment policy briefing.
- Predeparture counseling and finalizing specific individual elements of the remuneration package and reimbursed expenses.
- Visa documentation preparation- work and resident, as required.
- Tax and Payroll briefing- establishment of international banking process.
- Prepare departure time-line.
Moving and Relocation (Home Country)
- Calculate compensation and employee benefits package.
- Offer letter preparation and explanation.
- Enroll employee and family in the standard insured plans provided by the contractor.
- Revise worksheet or package, as required.
- Social Security briefing and totalization coordination.
- Explain tax equalization.
- Establish banking and pay delivery mechanism(s).
Moving and Relocation (Host Country)
- Schedule household effects and air shipment (partial shipment).
- Arrange disposition of real property or provide property management (additional fee).
International Payroll and Expense Reimbursement
- Arrange temporary living at destination (additional fee).
- Provide destination services to include: meeting services, community familiarization, introductions, homefinding, lease finalization, furniture delivery or rental, organize utilities, school selection or registration, driver training or license, language lesson scheduling, insurance (property casualty), and other registration, as required (additional fee).
Tax Reporting and Compliance
- Initiate payroll.
- Organize salary, allowance differential, assignment expense reimbursements, and vendor payments.
General Reporting and Employee Inquiries
- Record and report all expenses reimbursed to expatriate (pay related).
- Collect and report all pay related elements to tax preparers.
- Provide tax preparation (additional fee)
- Respond to payroll inquiries, benefits questions, policy interpretations, expense questions, vendor problems, and general questions by employees and client.